“Ahlan Wa’Sahlan” from Arab American Family Services. This age-old Arabic phrase has a simple meaning: welcome. Deep within the meaning is an assurance that you, our core, are among family, and in our protection and we strive to serve you. Ingrained in the Middle Eastern culture is the philosophy that guest are held in the highest regard. Once welcomed, guests are treated with all the benefits of family. This is the standard tradition of welcoming guest, new and old, and serving them in their time of need. At AAFS, we are proud to continue in the tradition of our culture and express our gratitude in the various programs we provide.
- AAFS Staff Member Gears Up to Run Domestic Violence Out of Town Aug 29, 2014
- CEDA Expected to Announce Application Date Aug 29, 2014
- AAFS Helps Clients Apply for Temporary Visitor Driver’s License Aug 29, 2014
- ESL Class Registration Open Aug 29, 2014
- AAFS Tutoring Sessions in Full Effect in Time for the School Year
- AAFS to Host Mental Health Workshop
- AAFS To Host Citizenship Workshop in November
- Watani Fest Kicks Off: Come On By!