“Ahlan Wa’Sahlan” from Arab American Family Services. This age-old Arabic phrase has a simple meaning: welcome. Deep within the meaning is an assurance that you, our core, are among family, and in our protection and we strive to serve you. Ingrained in the Middle Eastern culture is the philosophy that guest are held in the highest regard. Once welcomed, guests are treated with all the benefits of family. This is the standard tradition of welcoming guest, new and old, and serving them in their time of need. At AAFS, we are proud to continue in the tradition of our culture and express our gratitude in the various programs we provide.
- AAFS Present at Alzheimer’s Disease Illinois Action Summit Apr 22, 2016
- AAFS Gives Cultural Training at MacNeal Hospital Mar 25, 2016
- AAFS Gives Police Department Trainings on Domestic Violence Mar 25, 2016
- April: National Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Month Mar 25, 2016
- Run With AAFS and Run Domestic Violence Out of Town!
- Join Us for the 12th Annual Arab American Service Day!
- AAFS Symposium on What it Means to be an Arab American Woman
- AAFS to Attend Arab American Leadership Days