“Ahlan Wa’Sahlan” from Arab American Family Services. This age-old Arabic phrase has a simple meaning: welcome. Deep within the meaning is an assurance that you, our core, are among family, and in our protection and we strive to serve you. Ingrained in the Middle Eastern culture is the philosophy that guest are held in the highest regard. Once welcomed, guests are treated with all the benefits of family. This is the standard tradition of welcoming guest, new and old, and serving them in their time of need. At AAFS, we are proud to continue in the tradition of our culture and express our gratitude in the various programs we provide.
- AAFS Looking for Chicago Marathon Donors Aug 15, 2014
- Changes to ESL Class Locations Aug 15, 2014
- AAFS School Supplies and Food Giveaway Aug 15, 2014
- AAFS Ramadan Food Drive Proves to be Major Success Aug 1, 2014
- AAFS To Host Citizenship Workshop in November
- Watani Fest Kicks Off: Come On By!
- AAFS Citizenship Workshops
- AAFS Kicks Off Back To School Drive