We are thankful for the generous donations made to Arab American Family Services. Donations help keep our organization growing and help us hold strong to our mission and vision statements.
At AAFS, no donation is considered too big or too small. There are many things we can do to help educate and enhance the lives of Arabs in our communities and across the country.
Arab-American families and those in need will have the opportunity to get social services.
Thanks to you, we can grow.
- Donate In Memory or In Honor of an individual or group
- See if your employer can match your given donation
- Support our fundraising events
- Donate needed items for families such as food, clothes, shoes, books, paper, crayons, pencils and pens
- Become a monthly donor to AAFS via credit card donations; no amount is too big or too small to help
- Donate your time and skills by volunteering with our Events Planning Committee
As a non-profit organization, many times we rely on the generous donations of our community members, funders and donors to help us with office supplies to ensure our growth and ability to assist every client that walks through the door. Your donations of office supplies and furniture will help AAFS continue to grow and accommodate our clients. Thank you!
Office Supply Wishlist:
- Office Cabinets
- Laptop and Desktop computers
- Portable storage shed
- Digital Camera
- Furniture and decor for reception area
- Pens and Pencils
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Printer Paper
- Coffee Creamer
- Bottled Water
- Garbage bags
Checks Can Be Made To:
Arab American Family Services
9044 South Octavia Ave.
Bridgeview, IL 60455
Arab American Family Services is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) organization and zakat eligible.