Domestic Violence Prevention and Intervention Services
Every day more and more children and families are torn apart because of physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse. AAFS offers support services: prevention and intervention, individual and family counseling, community education and court advocacy.
We also have a 24 hour DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE (708) 945-7600.
- Case Management
- Court Advocacy
- Education and Prevention
- Emergency Assistance
- Housing Information and Assistance
- Legal Assistance and Referral
- Safety Planning
- Sexual Assault Assistance and Referral
- Shelter Referral
- Therapy and Counseling
- Violent Crime Victim Assistance (VCVA)
- Interpretation and Translation